Secure Online Booking
Use our secure online booking system to request your preferred date, time and location for a lie detector test.
TESTS IN SCOTLAND HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Private Lie Detector Tests from £395 all inclusive. No hidden fees. A Fair and Affordable price to enable you to get beyond uncertainty.
If you require any assistance with your online booking or have any further questions, please contact our support team on 0800 861 1058 (Free & Confidential Consultation).
When booking a lie detector test with us, we guarantee
- Lie Detector Test will be conducted by a professional, APA accredited, Forensic Psychologist
- All tests are cross examined by a second equally qualified polygraph examiner ensuring the highest accuracy is provided
- Examiners will use the latest technology available including hardware, software and testing techniques
- It is compulsory for our examiners to take APA refresher courses every two years to ensure they are competent in using the most up to date technology and methodology
- You will receive a full analytical report which includes detailed information about what has been discussed in the pre-test interview, which questions were asked about the specific issue, and whether or not deception was identified
- You will be provided with full details of the credentials of the APA accredited , Forensic Psychologist conducting the polygraph examination
- Our examiners are professional but also supportive and approachable
Our experienced support staff will guide you through the booking process, to establish exactly what you need from the test. Highly qualified and experienced, our support team will take you step by step through the pre-examination form to ensure you are fully informed and prepared for the test.
We will provide a full detailed written report to you within a few hours of your lie detector test being conducted. Once the results have been received, you will have the evidence you need to put the past behind you and move forward.
We are ICO registered. This means your sensitive data is handled confidentially and in line with the data protection act.